Shire Forms

Here you will find all the forms relating to building and private works within the Shire. Last updated 19/01/09

Building and Town Planning Application Forms and Policies
Forms required for Building and Town Planning requirements within the Shire of Wandering

Food Stall Holders Requirements
Application forms and information for stall holders within the Shire of Wandering. Should you require any further information Please contact Peter Haas at the Shire office on 9884 1056

Animal Welfare
This file contains all the information you require in relation to keeping a dog and all related Animal Welfare in The Shire of Wandering.

Requests for Public and Private Works
For all your requests for private or public works requirements of our Operation and Maintenance Staff please find attached forms. If would like to bring specific issues to the attention of the Shire please contact the office on (08) 9884 1056.

Home Business Application Form
Looking to start a Home Business

Shire Forms Stand Pipe Usage
A Stand Pipe is located at the Shire Depot Watts Street Wandering, to arrange for access to this Stand Pipe; prior arrangement is necessary; Please call the Shire Office on 9884 1056 or contact Works Supervisor Rod Evenis on 0429 684 217. The charges for water are $3.10 per kilolitre. Please call into the office to pay for your water/to organise for an invoice to be sent to you.