Planning an event or want to hire a Shire facility?

To hire a Shire facility (ie Community Centre) for any purpose, please fill out and return a Casual Hire Agreement Form.

If you are planning on holding a public event in Wandering (ie markets, fair etc) on Shire land please fill in and return an Event Application Form.

** Please note, if you are holding an event AND require a facility you will need to submit both forms.

If you have any questions regarding this process please contact the office on 08 6828 1800 and we'll be happy to help!